Sunday, May 1, 2011

Our new home

This is the back yard. I love the many colors and tropical plants in the yard. There are birds that sing early in the morning as they go from tree to tree. I wake up feeling like I am in Paradise, and I am. How blessed am I.



This is the front view. It is unfurnished, but I have already picked my spot on the front deck to read early in the morning when I get a chair.



This is my view from the deck. It is lovely and a nice neighborhood.
Garth picked the perfect spot for us!

Our new address is: 120 Ahekolo Kihei, HI 96753





2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are definitely in paradise. The island life is slower for sure. What is the rush anyway. Glad you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garth and Melanie:
    Beautiful photos. You are missed here in snowing Salt Lake..
    See latest photos from yesterday's snow storm.
    http://www.davidkat99.blogspot.com/

    Wish we were there as well and that our "journey" has even just a short "lay-over" on the islands. Love to come visit some time.

    David

    ReplyDelete