Sunday, May 1, 2011

Culture shock-NOT, feels like home!




I am looking forward to getting to know the culture and the people, although I am a bit familiar with the culture from having a Polynesian son-in-law, Samson Folau. They are a wonderful, respectful people with a deep love and sense of family. I am sure I will learn much from them and I hope much of the culture rubs off on our family, cuz it just feels comfortable; almost like home with the family!


We already miss Samson’s family. It will be hard not seeing those cute grand kids every day!!! What am I going to do? I see these cute kids around here and I just want to hug them! They remind me of mine. We left Leticia, Matai and Kaeliya back in Logan, UT, but not too long for them. Samson will be home in June from Iraq and they will be moving to Tuscon, AZ., so they will be leaving too. The pictures will have to do for now till they book their flight to Maui. They will be coming over at Christmas, but we hope to see them sooner too!


Leticia, what an irreplaceable daughter you are,

I could not have done it without you.

You are an angel!

2 comments:

  1. Are Samson & Leticia planning on going to the reunion? Their kids are getting so big and I have not seen either one yet! I think Leticia is an angel too - just like her mom! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Mom you make me cry. I am glad I was here to help, and that you all made it safe, we miss you!

    ReplyDelete