Wednesday, September 26, 2012

FAMILY PICTURES!!!

"Please, be serious!"
Well, it had to be done, we were all here and it is Maui....
We will never be able to do this again, so as unpleasant as it is, we are going to do it.
Family Pictures...here we go!

There is the love of my life.

Ok, a funny one....

Now a great one!  Smile!

My beautiful girls,
 Laneah, Kathy, Rachel and Mariah

Wow!!  I love my kids. 
 They are all so grown up now.

                                                               3 John 1:4


I have no greater ajoy than to hear that my bchildren cwalk in truth.


Thank you Josh for cooperating! 
 He is just ready with his great smile.


And we are waiting......
There is Jared, always the jokester!


Did I say, "all grown up" earlier?? 
 This could work if those 4 would grow up!!!
What a great family memory.  Thank you Rachel James for taking them!

No comments:

Post a Comment