Saturday, April 30, 2011

Journey-Spiritual and Physical



I feel this is a spiritual journey as much as the obvious physical one. I know there is a purpose in us going to such a unique location. It feels random, but I know it is not. I know the Lord has much to teach me spiritually while I am here as well as my family and us growing closer together too. I don’t think you can go through a huge move like this and not be changed profoundly in many areas. I know this will be a pivotal point in my children’s individual lives too. There is such a wonderful, peaceful, slow, healing energy here, and I plan on absorbing and soaking up as much of it as I can! Maybe I will figure out a way to “bottle” it and send some to all of you I left behind. I know each of you have a journey too and I pray you will have all you need to grow and learn along your way. I will be thinking of you and what each of you has added to my life and how you helped me on my way. Love ya-Aloha!



No comments:

Post a Comment